Re: Do you use WinSync for group sync?

Kenneth Holter wrote:
Hi. Sorry for the late response.
They AD-groups are global security groups. We've not quite decided on whether to use existing AD-groups or create new ones aimed at the linux environment.
I don't know if security groups will sync correctly. When you create a group in DS that you want to sync to AD, it will be created as a distribution group.