synchronize fedora with Lotus Domino and MS Active directory

Hi,

I have a brief question. I’m not really experienced in the whole LDAP field but I was trying to figure out if the following setup is possible.

I have 2 different directory servers…a Lotus Notes/Domino server and a Active Directory server. Can we use Fedora as a central LDAP server and is it possible to easily synchronize/replicate the Fedora server with the Notes and AD server? I tried to find some documentation about this but only found http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:WindowsSync so I guess synchronization with AD is covered but is this also possible with Notes?

It also seems quite technical….are there perhaps certain tools which makes this more easy for you?

Much thanks is advance!

Best Regards,

Hugo