Re: LDAP Error with sync agreement using ssl

steve nguyen wrote:
Hi everybody,
I have created two sync agreement in FDS. I've got an error message with the one using ssl : "LDAP error: Can't contact LDAP server. Error Code 81.
You'll have to provide more information, like the CA that issued your AD server cert, and other messages in the DS error log.
The second sync agreement without ssl works.
I think this error should come from a certificate that I've create. To create my certificate on Fedora I've used the second script from the fds wiki. I want to know another thing : I selected a single master in the replica role column. If I choose multiple master, will the sync happen from both side : ad and fds ?
The setting for single vs. multiple master is not applicable with Windows Sync - it shouldn't matter as long as the DS side is a master. Windows sync is always 2 way.
ps : escuse me for my bad english.