Re: Re: FDS and Active directory Sync

Vipul Ramani wrote:
Rich ,

Do really need CA certification on ADC server to enable SSL on ADC ... is not possible way to work out we can install self signed certified which was signed my FDS ( linux server ) and we can install in to ADC and make it SSL enable ??
Yes, you can do this.  See this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321051

-NGK

is there any way to work around ???