Re: Getting closer getting a password policy export

Mallory, Doug (TPUSA) wrote:
I have managed to the Fedora Directory server console loaded and running
and when I go the directory tab I see manage password policy. But when I
select it the window pops up quickly clears to a blank window. Does
anyone know how I can get an export of the current password policy? Or
ever a screen shot at this point that is not blank. ( I am connecting to
the server through VNC)
Try expanding the dialog window to the right. I've seen something similar before with specific JREs where the dialog is smaller than the contents, so it displays nothing.
Doug Mallory