Re: Simple Bind only in secured channel

Sorry...I jumped the gun on this.

I'm working with the University's Office of Technology Transfer to contribute this code under the terms of The Fedora Project's Corporate Contributor License Agreement (http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Corporate_Contributor_License_Agreement ). Hopefully I'll hear back soon. Thanks for the interest.

--Gary

--
Gary Windham
Senior Enterprise Systems Architect