Re: Directory server connection problems after enabling TLS

Solved!

Turns out that I had used the LDAP server's ip-address instead of it's FQDN when configuring the client. This is apperantly not correct according to http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2830.txt section 3.6

So the solution was simply to issue "authconfig-tui", and replace the LDAP server's IP address with it's FQDN.