Re: Problem while authenticating against FDS

As far as i know, there is no compatibility issue,

But can post what error you are getting when login as ldap user.

Suggestion,

1. Check from rhel3 box, you are to contact FDS, do ldapsearch and see whether you get results,

2. when you login as ldap user, what error is reported in /var/log/messages and at the same time check what error is reported in directory server logs