Re: Apple OS X 10.5 question

Jonathan, Dan,

Thank you for your help. After being sick for a few days I sat down with one of my Apple users. We are still unable to log in to OS X 10.5 after changing /etc/openldap/ldap.conf to the following...

#BASE	dc=example, dc=com
#URI	ldap://ldap.example.com ldap://ldap-master.example.com:666

#SIZELIMIT	12
#TIMELIMIT	15
#DEREF		never
#TLS_REQCERT	demand
TLS_REQCERT	never

Is there any direction you might offer? I've included a copy of my Template as an attachment. I believe I've kept it quite simple, maybe too simple.

Thanks,
John