Replication from Critical Path to FDS 1.0.4

Hi everyone!

I hope someone could give me an advice for the issue described in the subject. I contacted CP support and they suggested that we should buy their Meta Directory server which can process incremental updates between CP and FDS (or any other LDAP) and, initially, to dump our DIT into LDIF and import it to FDS.

I created a few shell scripts that manage daily "replication" between two servers using LDIF dump and exporting the dump into FDS. I know that this is far from an elegant solution (especially concerning incremental updates) but before we make a decision to buy CP Meta Directory server, I wonder if we have other options?

Thank you in advance!

Regards

Branimir