Re: Authenticate before querying ldap.

Chun Tat David Chu wrote:
Please correct me if I'm wrong. I thought the easiest way to disable anonymous access is to remove the default anonymous access ACI or modify the ACI from "ldap:///anyone"; to "ldap:///all"; so that only authenticated user can access to the directory.
Yes, that will disallow anonymous from being able to search. But there is no way to completely disallow anonymous bind in the manner that AD does.

- David