Re: Replication Master Hub

Alberto wrote:

The problem is the following, in our organization we have a master servant and other in mode Hub, we have some classrooms of objects created with his attributes, example classroom of object CBSPERSONAL, with attributes apellido1, apellido2, name, mail, telephone.

When reply brings into existence a user in the teacher itself perfectly and in the hub I can modify his attributes, the problem comes when in the teacher I create a classroom's object CBSPERSONAL, and one answers back well in the hub, but when I attempt modifying this object in the hub he gives me the following message:

LDAP server is unwilling to perform; Cannot update referral.

What application are you using to edit the entries on the hub? The hub will send back a referral to a master if you attempt to modify a replicated entry on the hub. The client must be able to follow the referral.

If in the hub I modify any object that he not come from a classroom of object created it works correctly.

That is, the client gets the referral and handles it correctly?

The two servants share the same card index 99user.ldif