Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:03:49 -0700
From: rmeggins@xxxxxxxxxx
To: fedora-directory-users@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Fedora 1.1 source

kiran madala wrote:
Hi,

Where can I get the source for FDS 1.1? I am particularly looking at the Windows Sync module
tarballs and cvs information - http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Source - the fedora-ds-base module or http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/ldapserver/ldap/servers/plugins/replication/?root=dirsec The windows sync code is part of the replication code - just look for files beginning with "windows"