Re: Admin server startup errors 1.0.4-1 on RHEWS3

Ken Marsh wrote:
Rich,

Thanks for all your effort.

I always chose "2", some customization, for all install efforts. Should
I be choosing 3?
If it seems to have problems if you use 2, then use 3.
No errors were logged anywhere, on either server, only the message from
./setup/setup that the Admin hadn't started.
Fedora DS 1.0.4 setup error logging is just bad. Fedora DS 1.1 is much, much better, and it's all in perl so if you are a perl hacker you can easily figure out what's going on.
I also got to the point where the new server was recognized by the old
server's admin, but when I tried to manage it, I just got an error that
a .jar couldn't be downloaded.
What was the exact error? You can use startconsole -D to get more information.
-Ken.