Re: Admin Server with multiple Directory servers

matt wells wrote:
I have 4 directory servers. I would really like to just run the admin-serv on one and let that interface control the others. How do I do that?
You need an external agent (the admin server) on each machine, in order to perform certain remote tasks via CGI, such as server start/restart, among others. The console is designed to contact the local admin server on each machine.

Or do you mean, you just want to be able to manage all 4 of your servers from a single console - that is, start the console and have all 4 of your directory servers in there?