Re: problem with certificate

puestadelsol83 wrote:
Hi!
I have some problem with certificate. I'm using Fc6 and here I install FDS. I follow the guide " Obtaining and Installing Server Certificates " and "Enabling SSL in the Directory Server, Admin
Server, and Console" with console. Everything seems correct but when I estart the Admin Server and Directory Server from the command-line an error message appear and is impossible for me to restart server end console.

What is the error message?  Can you post excerpts from your error logs?
What is the problem? Can You help me?
Thanks!