Re: linux authentication though ds

It depends what you want to do, there is some info in the howto section at:
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation#Howtos
Under "A series of articles about how to get the Directory Server working with other tools", you will find some links to articles, for example about pam, mta's, file system, apache.
M.

lance raymond wrote:
Afternoon, I have been reading a lot on this and wish to see if I am on the right track. I wish to have all employees login information be stored in DS, and authenticate through him. I have subscribed to the list a few day's ago and the questions are pretty high level, so it does seem that people are using fedora's version, so I guess for starters, is this possible. I already have fedora ds running, added a few people, but I didn't see 2 much on authenticating though DS.

Thanks ...
lr