Re: question about certificate

puestadelsol83 wrote:
Hi!
I don't now if this is the right email address to ask my problem..
I'm using fedora Directory -server to implement ldap.
The problem is about certificate: I create a certificate but is impossible to use that because the issuer's certificate is not recornize.
A user certificate or a server certificate? What did you use to create the cert? What do you mean by impossible to use? Who says the cert is not recognized? Can you post an error message that says this? What application is it from?
How can i solve this problem?Whit console I fixed CA cert name and I edit trust.
It depends on the application, where/how you specify the CA cert. See http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:SSL
Is necessary to fix certmap mappingName issuerDN in certmap.conf file?
That is only if you are using client cert based authentication. It's not used for TLS/SSL server side.
I try to do this but nothing changed.
Sorry for my bad english!
Thanks!

Leggi GRATIS le tue mail con il telefonino i-mode™ di Wind
http://i-mode.wind.it/

Like your solution? Hate it? Go to your software vendor's page at RHX - http://rhx.redhat.com - and tell us what you think!

Help improve RHX. The RHX team is looking for your feedback with a short, 12 question survey:
http://www.keysurvey.com/survey/162511/fa85/