Re: FDS and OpenLDAP integration

Del wrote:
Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
Richard Megginson wrote:

Great! I've added this information here - http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:OpenldapIntegration

Rich, I've cleaned up that entry, please check.

That entry would make more sense if it began with:

There are ways to sync data from OpenLDAP to Fedora DS. NOTE: sync is one way only.

instead of:

There are ways to sync data between OpenLDAP and Fedora DS. NOTE: sync is one way only.

"between X and Y" implies two way, but then in the next sentence you
say that it is one way only -- which way is supported and which way
is not, is not specified.
But there are ways to sync data from Fedora DS to OpenLDAP also. You just can't do both directions at the same time. How could I word that appropriately?

... and I'm making the assumption that "slapd.conf" refers to the
OpenLDAP slapd.conf file,
Is there another one?
and that the sync is from OpenLDAP to FDS,
but like I said, that's not specified in the article.
The section heading is "Replication from OpenLDAP to Fedora DS" - how should this be specified?