Re: error logging in first time

Bob Wooden wrote:
I figured it out!  On re-installing, I answered the last setup question
with the user I wanted to run fedora-ds under (instead of accepting the
default, which I think was "administrator.")
If you could tell me the install log file to review, I could better tell
everyone what my setup mistake was?  I reran setup/setup and (now that
fedora-ds is running) I could not return to review all of the setup
questions.  Where is the install log file, please?
Look for logs under /opt/fedora-ds/setup