Resolved - Re: Groups

Changed nss_base_group to "ou=Groups ..." instead of "ou=Group ..."

Ted X Toth wrote:
I added the posixgroup to the Object class of a group and gave it a gidnumber. The user I'm trying to login as is defined as a member of the group I added posixgroup to but still the group doesn't seem to have been retrieved because when I do 'id' the group name isn't displayed.

ashley wrote:

Its done at the same time as you create the user via the GUI or via the ldif file where you have to add the object type posixgroup explicitely

Quick run down you can find it here doing via ldif command line

http://www.csse.uwa.edu.au/~ashley/fedora-ds/fedora-ds-command-09082006.htm

                        Regards Ashley