Dynamic Groups

Hi

I've trying to get dynamic groups to work. I've set up a dynamic group based on a single attribute. The test within the console suggests that this is OK. When I attempt to search the group all I seem to be able to get is the memberURL but no list of members.

Does this mean that the client is expected to handle this as a referral?

Is it possible to get FDS to cache the member entries and deliver these to the client on request?

Thanks,
Bill
begin:vcard
fn:Bill Edmunds
n:Edmunds;Bill
org:University of Exeter;Information and Computing Systems, Academic Services
adr:North Park Road;;Laver Building;Exeter;Devon;EX4 4QE;UK
email;internet:W.Edmunds@xxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Enterprise Systems Team Leader
tel;work:+44 (0)1392 263943
tel;fax:+44 (0)1392 211630