Re: Administration domain

Fernando Muñoz wrote:
Hi,

I want to deploy a FDS service in a different geography sites (sharing
the same data), and i have a problem with administration (console
administration of administration server).

I've installed a FDS server in all sites with the same information (by
replication) and i want try administrate with a local console (local
access to fds in each server), and furthermore, administrate all fds
server(access to all server through console) in one central site.

Administration domain are the solution? and why?

or subscribe all administration server to central server?
When you ran setup on each local server installation, one of the options was to use an existing configuration directory server. If you choose this option, your new servers will be registered with that server. This allows you to use the console to manage all of your servers from a single console.
thanks,