admin console problem: Failed to instantiate Server Object

Hello,

we have a strange problem.
I'm using the console on my Windows machine without a problem and 1 of my collegea's gets an error when trying to access the Directory server from within the console, it does work for both of us when accessing the admin server console.
The error he gets is: Failed to instantiate Server Object for Directory Server (server name):
com.netscape.admin.dirserv.DSAdmin

I copied over my local directory containing the fedora console

Thanks in advance,
Jo