Re: NT FDS emulation

Roman Dronov wrote:
Good day!
My question for FDS developers and guru:
Is anybody know: may FDS last release provides FRS (File Replication Service
 for Windows Clients, this need for replication Group Policies, scripts,
 etc.) or this function will be introduced later?
I understand that FRS is only AD feature but it's analog very important for
 migration (from AD to FDS).
 What you think about this, gentleman's?
You should look into Samba backed by LDAP for this kind of thing. In particular Samba 4 is aiming to look a lot like AD.

--
Pete