Re: Custom New User Template in GUI?

Greg Copeland wrote:

For every user I add, I wind up having to customize. Does the GUI use a template for new user creation which would allow me to customize the template, thereby easing user creation?

Are you talking about the java console or the web UI? If the former, you'll have to write some java code. If the latter, look for the gateway customization guide.

What about automatic uid/gid calculation?

There is working going on right now to have that done via a plug-in.

Best Regards,

Greg Copeland