Re: Virtual Views entries only as leaves?

Ewen Cumming wrote:

dc=root
- ou=view
- - ou=group
- - - ou=subgroup
- - - - o=org1
- - - - o=org2
- - - o=org3
- ou=entries
- - o=org1
- - o=org2
- - o=org3

In the virtual view ou=group contains both ou=subgroup (with it's own
virtual entries org1&2) and a virtual entry (org3) of its own. At the
moment I only seem able to get the deepest OU to display virtual
entries (ou=subgroup in this example).

Does anyone know if what I am trying is possible or are virtual
entries only able to be added at the deepest container?

You should be able to do that. Are you sure that the o=org3 entry doesn't match the filter in ou=subgroup? Also, do all three entries ou=view, ou=group, ou=subgroup have the objectclass nsview?

--
Pete