Re: Persistent MMR problems

Ulf Weltman wrote:

Does it definitely replicate a few changes correctly before the problem starts? It reminds me of a problem that used to occur with an earlier 6.21 release, but in that case the first change would not be replicated (changelog empty with no anchor at the head of the list), and the second would produce the error you're seeing.

I don't think it'd help diagnosing the problem beyond noting that the change identified by that CSN really is missing, but if you're interested you can inspect the changelog running the dbscan tool on the <instance root>/changelogdb/<replica name>.db4 file. You should have as many .db4 files are you have replicas. You can also make the server dump it using the CL2LDIF task (see the template-cl-dump.pl script, requires perldap).

I agree it sounds like some bad changelog juju.
It should be possible to nuke the changelog databases on
all the replicas (doesn't re-init from a supplier do this ??).