    *From:* fedora-directory-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
    [mailto:fedora-directory-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of
    *Paxton, Darren
    *Sent:* 24 November 2006 14:56
    *To:* fedora-directory-users@xxxxxxxxxx
    *Subject:*  Extracting details from Active
    Directoryto FDS

    Hi all,

    I've been tinkering with integrating our Linux devices into our AD
    domain for some time and I've hit a few brick walls, however I've
    recently discovered FDS and the synchronisation features with AD.

    I've managed to set up a few replication jobs, however due to the
    extensive nature of our AD, I've realised that the sync only takes
    the group and user objects from the OU or CN being specified.

    Is there any way I can specify that it should traverse all
    subtrees of an OU and extract all that information back into FDS?

    Thanks

    Darren

-- Darren Paxton
    EMEA Tier2