Re: How to disable subtree level search?

A G wrote:
Hello;

I have a question on LDAP search issue.
I want to disable full search on the LDAP tree.

Eg:

My LDAP Tree is:

c=US, o=Dept1, cn=John Smith
c=US, o=Dept1, cn=Ann Adams

I want to deny to read full listing of the tree but only allow when the search condition meets only the required person. In the example above I want nobody to be listed. But when the search criteria is "c=US, o=Dept1, cn=Ann Adams" this entry must be listed. When a search on "c=US" comes, nothing must be listed.

What is the correct  Access Control Information for this request??
You also posted this question to the OpenLDAP list. Fedora DS and OpenLDAP have very different ACI models. What is your server vendor and version?

Thanks.