Re: Unattended Admin Server Startup

Glenn wrote:
I'm testing a new installation of Directory Server. I have both the directory server and the admin server using SSL. There are instructions for auto-starting the SSL-enabled directory server at boot time by putting the SSL password in a text file, and this works fine. But I can't seem to find any instructions for doing the same with the admin server, so the boot process stops at the password prompt for the admin server. Anyone have a clue how to get this done?
http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Howto:SSL#admin-serv.2Fconfig.2Fnss.conf
The message prompt when the admin server tries to start is: "Please enter password for "NSS Certificate DB" token:" Thanks. -G.