Re: PAM passthru questions and SecureID

David Boreham wrote:
I have also been researching two-factor token support in LDAP recently.
What I found depressed me : other than RSA with Novell, there is
no, repeat NO support for using centralized LDAP authentication
with these things.

And the RSA plugin only works on Win2k and Netware, neither of which would be my choice for a backend secure server.

http://www.rsasecurity.com/node.asp?id=2569

Never that it has not been updated or supported in about 5 years.

BTW, I have gotten CryptoCard to work with Fedora, and I'm just now working on PAM passthru. Hopefully I'll be able to write a howto in the next few weeks.

Chris.

--
Chris Maresca
Founding Partner