PAM passthru questions and SecureID

All,

I've been looking longingly at the PAM pass-through module as it would give us access to capabilities we've wanted for a while. I've looked at the README, but I still have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to specify PAM as the authentication on a per-account basis? 2. Is it possible to specify authentication escalation on failure on a per account basis?
3. Has anyone deployed it in a production environment?
	If so, what type(s) of PAM auth did you use?

Also, if anyone has any successful examples of using two-factor authentication tokens (specifically either SecureID or CryptoCard, but also others), I would love to hear about them. It seems that none of the vendors providing token-based support LDAP as a primary user info repository directly, which is odd, to say the least.

I'd like to add that compared to OpenLDAP, Fedora DS is a breath of fresh air. Thanks for making it available.

Chris.
--
Chris Maresca
Olliance Group, LLC