Re: Problems Setting up 1.0.3

Chris St. Pierre wrote:
I went ahead and re-inited pretty much all of my replication
agreements, and now I'm getting the error below on the other three
servers, but not on the one that originally had the problem.  Do I
just need to keep re-initing agreements until I hit the magic
combination?  Is there a better solution?  (Please say yes!)
Once you reinitialize one, you have to reinitialize the others.

I'm afraid I can't offer a better solution because I don't understand why this happened in the first place.
Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University