Re: password sync with 2 AD domains

2006/10/29, David Boreham <david_list@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Mikael Kermorgant wrote:

> I've read about password sync between Active Directory and Fedora
> Directory Server.
>
> In my environment, there is one global LDAP server built upon FDS, and
> two Active directory domains.
> Is there any hope to get password sync between FDS and both Active
> Directory domains or is this feature limited to one Active Directory
> domain ?

This should work IF and only if you have all the users for each AD
domain in their own DIT container in FDS. If you want to mingle all
the users in the same container, it won't work.

Is there any hope that a virtual view would be enough ? I have indeed
a single ou for all the users in FDS.

Regards,

--
Mikael Kermorgant