Re: Script after update operation

Radek Hladik wrote:

Would you be so kind and point me to some more information about persistent searching? I can not find anything about it in FDS documentation, webpages and google returns only results about Novell eDirectory server. Is it FDS or LDAP extension? The solution with tail looks good but what about log rotation? Or would be FDS willing to log audit into named pipe?
Radek

Persistent search is an (expired) internet draft, which several LDAP server vendors implement, including FDS/RHDS.

Persistent search is supported by the Net::LDAP API - http://ldap.perl.org.

--
http://www.netauth.com - LDAP Directory Consulting