Re: Setting up multi-master via thecommand-line

Not at all - I can download it and I was just going to test it out today for my systems. I was just trying to automate the install of everything off the default install so I was just curious if there were other ways.

Thanks

Joe

From: mj@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:39:53 +0300 (EEST)

Joe Sheehan <triswimjoe@xxxxxxxxxxx> kirjoitti:
Is there any utilities or instructions for setting up multi-master
via the command-line. The only ones I can find are
http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Howto:MultiMasterReplication
but the mmr.pl doesn't come by default.

Hi,
Do you mean that you can't access the netauth.com website? It's my website, and it should be working. I'm sitting next to my server right now, and from here, it works.

--
mike