Re: phpldapadmin acl configuration

2006/6/17, Toby Kraft <toby.kraft@xxxxxxxxx>:
Great!  Thanks for the info on anonymous access as that will be useful for
me also.

I should add to this thread that the memory errors encountered by PLA caused
it to complain about not being able to read the root and even when I
specified a base in the config.php, it did not display the tree of directory
nodes in the left navigation area.  I changed /etc/php.ini to specify 32M
instead of 8M.  I'll have to go back and remove the 'base' setting in
config.php to see if PLA successfully reads the root now.

Glad to hear the acl will be useful, I've suffered a bit to find it out ;)
For the sake of precision, I've modified the acl by changing
restricting access to a specific user (which phpldapadmin should bind
with) but it does not work.

Best regards,

--
Mikael Kermorgant