Re: New User....fields!

Alex aka Magobin wrote:
Hello,
 when I setup a new user with console..I have in left panel default
object class (User,Languages,NT User, Posix User).
Now that I have imported qmail.schema how can I setup for all new entry
my default windows?..
You can't.  You have to use the advanced editor.
Is it possible that when I have to setup a new entry I have a window
with on the left qmailgroup too...so that I have not to click on
'Advanced mode' and, for every user add qmailgroup value and
AlternateMailAddress attribute.
There is currently no easy way to provide UI for new schema, unless you want to hack some java code.
Alex