use of dynamic groups from client applications

Hello,

I have recently discovered FDS and the use of dynamic groups.

As I had many groups that I generate by scripts on a regular basis, I
thought the use of dynamic groups would remove a certain amount of
complexity and administration from my current setup.

However, things do not work like I expected. I'm testing my dynamic
groups from a site built with Plone (which can find which groups the
user belongs to when authenticating) and group membership is not
found.

Do client applications have to support "dynamic groups" by using the
"memberurl" attribute to issue a search by their own ?
If that's the case, has the possibility to emulate a static group from
an external point of view (with a cache being refreshed after updates
on the directory) been envisaged ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mikael Kermorgant