Re: Directory Server gateway over SSL

Jason Russler wrote:
Hi all,
After sorting out my SSL problems for the admin server I've run into an odd issue. The Directory server gateway runs very slowly and misses page items (images, form fields, etc): the "Authentication" tab, for instance, shows only the top menu bar and nothing else - the forms are left out. "Advanced Search" shows only the drop-down for "is, is not etc...". If I turn SSL off for the admin server and restart it, things go back to working great. Turn it on, and it slows and breaks again. Not sure what could cause this. The system is REH 3 with FDS 1.0.2. Anyone else see this behavior?
-Jason

Can you look in /opt/fedora-ds/admin-serv/logs/errors? The problem is likely being logged there.

rob