Re: SSL problem on replication!

Alex wrote:

The problem is that DS doesn't report any error now after configuring
SSL...I have correctly  installed certificate according with
documentation...plus today I spent 3 hours on understand why I didn't able
to configure ssl following step by step the documentation and howto...the
problem was maybe a DS corruption after a lot of tests...because after
unistalled it and reinstall..when i configured SSl on fresh install
everything worked.

If you are not able to connect to every one of your servers with SSL, then you are not able to configure SSL replication between them.

Get the SSL LDAP service working before trying to do anything else with it.

--
mike