FDS 1.0.2 and expiring passwords

I have been able to use FDS with normal passwords, but have yet to figure out how to implement expiring passwords.  I know that is part of just about any standard security policy.  I currently have an ldap/Kerberos implementation in place, but would rather have it in one centralized gui’d location, for when I leave it would be easier to hand off—plus it looks cleaner and should work better.

Daniel

This e-mail has been scanned by Verizon Managed Email Content Service, using Skeptic? technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on Verizon Managed Email Content Service, visit http://www.verizonbusiness.com.