Re: using LdapImport to migrate users and groups

> I'm logged in as "admin" -- logging in as "Directory Manager" results in
> an error claiming that that object is not in the directory (even though
> i added it during setup).

User "cn=Directory Manager" is an special user and thus you won't be
able to find it if you look for it in the DIT. It is configured
statically, along with its password. Anyways, logging in as
"cn=Directory Manager" is discouraged. Log instead as 'admin": there
ACLs in the DIT will give admin power enough to peform administration
while stopping your from shooting at your feet.