Re: Re: dumping the data base

Scott Boggs wrote:

Richard Megginson <rmeggins <at> redhat.com> writes:

Scott Boggs wrote:

I have been looking at the 00core.ldif to see if there is a method of editing
attributed definition, but I only see definitions for objectclasses.  Where does
FDS store the individual attribute definitions?
In the attributetypes attribute (as objectclasses are stored in the objectclasses attribute). There are most definitely attributes defined in 00core.ldif since attributes have to be defined before you define objectclasses that rely on them.

--
Pete