Re: crash after succesfull pwdchange via ldappasswd

Jo De Troy wrote:

Hi Rich,

thanks for the quick reply.
Do you need more info from me wrt behaviour I described?

We'll try to reproduce it and get back to you. If you like, please file a bug in http://bugzilla.redhat.com against Fedora Directory Server with the necessary steps to reproduce the problem. That way you'll get automatically notified of any changes in the status.

Has the password strength enforcement been submitted yet? Any idea if and when this will be included in a next release? And when could we expect such a release?

Probably sometime by the end of the month.

I've read something about a plugin that would also change samba passwords in FDS, do you happen to know what the status of that is?

AFAIK, no one is working on it.

Best Regards,
Jo