Re: Re: Hosed sync with AD

The validity of that CA and all it's certificates expired at the time that FDS stopped synconizing. Why our Windows Admin is using CAs around the network willi-nillie is a mystery to me. I will get rid of that cert, and make sure that it is offering up a cert that is signed by a third party CA (like CACert.org)

Interesting. I wish that somewhere we'd printed an error message that said 'the CA cert has expired'..

Windows has 'automatic' server cert issuing facilities, so it is possible that your admin
did not realize exactly what had happened.