Re: Hosed sync with AD

I already have all our data in this directory, so is there a way for me to get this thing syncing again without a wipe and reinstall?

Surely yes.

If I delete the sync agreement, and create a new one, what happens on the first sync? Will it just pick up where it left off, or will it choke on all the objects that were a part of the previous sync agreement?

It should pick up : all the persisted state peratining to Winsync in the FDS side comes from AD, and will have the same value after the creation of the new agreement as it did before.

Will I have problems with my data since it has been over 10 days since the last sync?

No, not unless you have set the tombstone reap interval on your AD server to < 10 days. In that case you'd only loose deletes made on AD (FDS would probably re-create the
entries in AD again).