Change port after setup

Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a way to change the ldap port once the server has been setup. Here is the situation: I have a version of 7.1 that is running, but the sync is pretty messed up, and only some OUs are syncing with AD. I installed version 1.0 and it seems to run just dandy-fine, but the portal that needs to use the directory is having trouble using 1.0 to authenticate. So I would like to have both running, on different ports. 7.1 is running now, and I can change the ports through the console, but it works for the portal, so I would rather not touch it. 1.0 is not running, but I would like to start it up on a different port (say 388, or 390), but it is a bit messy it seems to do it through direct edits of config files in the slapd directory. Is there another way?

--
Daniel Shackelford
Systems Administrator

"For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many"
Mark 10:45