Client Software

Hi Rich (and others),

To this page:

http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Client_software

It would be useful to add the following links:

* Under Software Development Kits:

	http://ldap.perl.org/
	http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.ldap.php

* Under General LDAP Browsing and Administration Tools

	http://sourceforge.net/projects/gqclient/
	(No longer under development, but still the most
	useful LDAP client I've ever seen).

The Python LDAP link under General LDAP Browsing and Administration
Tools really belongs under Software Development Kits

You may want to have a section for Migration Tools.  There are
two main ones, including Luke Howard's tools that are bundled with
the OpenLDAP RPMs, or available separately here:

http://www.padl.com/OSS/MigrationTools.html

I'd be happy for you to include my own tools, here:
http://wiki.babel.com.au/index.php?area=Linux_Projects&page=LdapImport

--
Del